To our recent staff new hires and re-hires:
We are delighted you have chosen UMBC as your place of employment, and we welcome you to the campus community.
Each new employee comes to UMBC with a unique set of skills, abilities and talents. You have the opportunity to contribute directly to UMBC’s success and our primary objectives: (1) to be one of the best public research universities in the nation; (2) to be a major resource for Maryland and greater Baltimore; and (3) to create a campus community that finds enrichment in cultural and ethnic diversity.
Again, welcome to UMBC, and we hope that your experiences here are rewarding.
- Joshua Abrams, College of Engineering and Information Technology
- Emily Abrams-Stephens, College of Engineering and Information Technology
- Christina Alch, Residential Life
- Vance Anderson, UMBC Police
- Roger Becks, Residential Life
- Virginia Byrne, Student Life
- Dominique Duval, Shriver Center
- Gequeta Ferrell, Shriver Center
- Walter Fuller, Intercoll Sports Admin
- Ann Garner, Faculty Development Center
- Lisa Harris, Education
- Gregory Jackson, Shriver Center
- Caroline Mulcahy, Dean of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Isaac Nixon, Shriver Center
- Kurt Peters, Facilities Management
- Malissa Rivera, Residential Life
- Andrew Tracz, Athletics
- Seanice Tucker, The Hilltop Institute
- Ryan Williams, International Education Services
- Marlo Zeroth, Office of Budget