The Department of Music presents a retrospective of the works of Azerbaijani composer Rahilia Hasanova, featuring four chamber works and two solo works spanning the composer’s output from 1994 to 2012, performed by Lisa Cella, flute; Gleb Kanasevich, clarinet; Airi Yoshioka, violin; Dorotea Racz, cello; and Dmitry Samogray and Ina Mirtcheva, piano.
Works featured on the retrospective include:
• Gaval Dash for piano and cello
• Dance of Fire for solo violin
• Zarra for flute, clarinet, and piano
• Pulse for clarinet, violin, and piano
• Agog for solo clarinet
• Nuva for violin, cello, and piano
The concert will be presented on Sunday, November 8 at 3 pm in the Earl and Darielle Linehan Concert Hall. Admission: $15 general, $10 seniors, $5 students. Complete information is available on the Arts and Culture Calendar here.